In a medium-sized pot, cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain the noodles and set aside.
Heat a large saute pan with the sesame oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, saute the chicken breast strips until they are fully cooked, and set aside.
Number of servings
4 ounces soba noodles
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 cups chopped onions
1 cup sliced red bell peppers
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 cup vegetable or chicken stock
1 teaspoon green curry paste
1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
1/2 teaspoon salt
Return saute pan to medium-high heat and add the olive oil, onions, bell peppers, broccoli and carrots and saute until tender. Add the noodles and chicken strips back into the saute pan with the vegetables. Add the coconut milk, stock and curry paste. Cook until the sauce is slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Add the shredded coconut and salt before serving.
Source: Mayo Clinic
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Rights group says British-Iranian professor held in Tehran
- MGM sets August opening date for Massachusetts casino
- Mission accomplished? Macron shines in US, troubled at home
- Ethiopia raises cry for Britain to return 'looted' artifacts
Spencer Adkins take you to the past to help protect you from future severe weather. Some say we don't have to worry about tornadoes because of all of the ills, but they are wrong. Make sure to watch 13 News at 6 on Friday.Read More »