FAYETTE COUNTY, WV (WVNS) - Investigators have arrested a man for trying to solicit a minor online for sex.
On Tuesday, February 27th, officials arrested Steven Charles Masters in Fayette County for the charges of Soliciting a Minor via Computer.
They said Masters used an electronic device to communicate and arrange to meet with a minor from Raleigh County to engage in sexual activity.
Masters was taken into custody and is being held in the Southern Regional Jail on a $25,000 bond.
Raleigh County deputies, a member of the WV ICAC Task Force, Fayette County Sheriff's Deputies as well as West Virginia State Police were involved in the arrest.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Geologists say N. Korea's nuclear test site likely collapsed
- Report: Syrian troops break into IS-held Damascus district
- European Central Bank head to sift mixed signs on economy
- Ford fined by Australian court for mishandling complaints
Spencer Adkins take you to the past to help protect you from future severe weather. Some say we don't have to worry about tornadoes because of all of the ills, but they are wrong. Make sure to watch 13 News at 6 on Friday.Read More »