Monday, December 9 2013 11:20 PM EST2013-12-10 04:20:31 GMT
Sue Bonham didn't waste any time hugging four firefighters from the Sissonville Volunteer Department Monday night. Nearly one year ago, she said the four men saved her life. "It will be a year on Wednesday
Sue Bonham didn't waste any time hugging four firefighters from the Sissonville Volunteer Department Monday.
A report of a natural gas compression station fire alerts the Salt Rock Volunteer Fire Department Thursday.
Cabell county 911 dispatchers say they got a call about a possible fire at a gas compression station on Nora Lane and Lower Heath Creek road around 8:30 p.m.
Salt Rock Volunteer firefighters responded to the call along with crews from Mountaineer Gas.
Firefighters say there was no fire, but a motor on a compressor had malfunctioned and gas crews were on the scene to fix it.
They say no one was in danger and they returned to the station while gas crews worked on the compressor.
No word if gas service was interrupted to customers.