A building that hosted some of the state's most popular athletes will soon be added to the National Register of Historic Places.
The Williamson Memorial Fieldhouse hosted basketball greats such as Jerry West. Other sporting events and concerts have been hosted there since the building opened in 1950.
Residents in Williamson are set to vote on a levy in March that will be used for some much needed repairs to the building. The facility is currently owned by the local Board of Parks and Recreation.