One Harrison County family is spreading the word about the dangers of synthetic marijuana.
Terry Stemple said his son Josh was smoking synthetic marijuana when he had a bad reaction.
His friends left him passed out behind the Mount Clare Fire Department until he was found by passerby Kevin Wright.
"As I was getting closer it sounded like he was choking. I saw his arms up in the air waving, so I went up there to see what was going on and went over to him and starting talking to him, patting his leg, and telling him to stay with me," Wright said.
"We're pretty sure it scared him enough to where he's not going to be messing with it anymore. I know its out there and if you think you can get away from it, you're not, its there. If they're going to experiment with it, kids will experiment with it," said Terry Stemple.
Josh Stemple is doing fine now, but his parents want to warn others about the drug.