Recipe from Tanya Kelley of Springfield, Mass.
- 4-6 pieces of chicken ( any cut)
- 1 1/2 cups of flour (can substitute with crushed up cornflakes, or crushed up potatoe chips,depending on crispiness prefered)
- 1 stick of butter
- Season flour...(Peprika, salt, pepper)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash chicken well.
- Use the natural wetness of your chicken and coat with your seasoned flour, or crushed cornflakes/chips.
- Slice stick of butter into a couple of pieces and lay them around the inside of your pan.
- Place pan into oven until the butter is completely melted.
- Place chicken into melted butter for 40-50 minutes, rotating chicken to other side halfway through cooking.
- When chicken is complete fresh out of oven reseason for extra taste.
Tanya says: Your kids will both love it and enjoy making it with you.