Three fire department responded to a fire at The Weyerhaeuser Company in Braxton County, West Virginia
According to Mike Baker, Director at Emergency Management in Braxton County, at 9:45 this morning, they received a call about a fire at The Weyerhaeuser Company in Heaters, WV.
A bin dryer was on fire, one person went to the hospital with smoke inhalation, and the building sustained heavy damage.
The fire is now under control and contained to the bin.
According to their website, this facility manufactures a wide range of structural framing materials, and serves residential, multi-family and light commercial markets.
We will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.