(WOWK) – The Kanawha-Charleston Health Department announced Monday there are 138 cases of COVID-19 and one death in Kanawha County as of 4:30 p.m. Monday, April 20, 2020.
Currently, there are:
- 77 active cases.
- 61 closed cases.
- Governor Justice reflects on last day of legislative session
- UC Football takes MEC South Title with Kanawha Classic win over WVSU
- Winfield Youth Baseball holds opening weekend ceremonies
- Appalachian Grown: Pike Mountain Farm
- West Virginia fire departments come together to pay tribute to fallen fireman