LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) – Police in Kentucky say two teenagers have died and a third was injured in a shooting in Lexington.
Lexington police spokeswoman Brenna Angel says in a news release that witnesses saw shots fired from an SUV into a passenger car on Saturday along a street.
Angel says three occupants in the car were taken to a Lexington hospital. All were 18-year-old males. The two victims pronounced dead have been identified by the Fayette County Coroner’s Office as Dwayne Slaughter and Darrian Webb.
The condition of the third shooting victim wasn’t immediately known.
Police are looking for the SUV. The shooting remains under investigation.
- Seven workers fired after brawl at Popeyes caught on video
- Groundbreaking set for Facebook broadband project in West Virginia
- Virginia teacher’s assistant sentenced in sex abuse sting
- First trial linked to Ohio family slayings set to start
- Nonprofit organization helping to protect children from online predators
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife launches new crime-fighting app
- Ohio says study finds many pregnancy deaths were preventable
- Former Ohio lawmaker sentenced on federal fraud charge
- Daycare worker fired over note telling mother to put son on diet and ‘go away’
- Ohio police seize enough carfentanil to kill up to 1.2 million people