CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – One airline will resume seasonal service from Yeager Airport to Myrtle Beach International Airport.
Spirit Airlines flights will resume on July 2, 2020. The flights are currently scheduled to operate on Thursdays and Sundays through Sept. 6, 2020.
The Charleston to Myrtle Beach route was scheduled to start in April but was pushed back due to COVID-19 and travel restrictions.
The Charleston to Orlando International Airport route will continue flying on Saturdays.
- Colin Kaepernick signs multi-project deal with Disney
- Jewel City ramps up plans for historic anniversary
- Unemployed Ohioans may be eligible for an additional 20 weeks of benefits
- COVID-19 cases in WV continue to rise
- Winfield Youth Baseball webcast streaming 7:30 p.m. EST Monday, July 6, 2020
- Search for suspects in Kanawha County burglary underway
- Board votes to change the name of Stonewall Jackson middle school
- Sheriff: Phone scammers pretending to be deputies
- Parents need help flying preemie babies born in Utah home to Florida
- 25,000+ WV businesses get federal COVID-19 aid