(WBTW) — Apple Maps will now show COVID-19 testing locations inside of Apple Maps when a user does a search of nearby locations in all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico, according to Engadget.
When a user searches for a location, the first thing that pops up under “Search Nearby” is “COVID-19 Testing.” Clicking on that will display the locations near the user.
A user can click on the location to get directions and find a link for more information about that specific testing site.
Medical facilities that offer testing can submit their information for it to be reviewed by Apple and included on the map.
- VIDEO: Bob Huggins says squad is “getting better” after two weeks of practice
- LIVE TODAY: It could be a scary Halloween for some SEC teams
- Big Game Bound Week 8: Key AFC, NFC matchups
- Kanawha County Schools receives $25,000 in iPad donations
- Cabell County Public Library closed due to COVID-19