SALT LAKE CITY, UT (ABC4 News)- A cartoonist joined forces with voice actor Bob Bergen to remind everyone to stay home.
Mark Aaron, of “That’s Art Folk,” said he drew the picture of the “Looney Tunes” character Porky Pig and as “a sort of PSA to tell people to stay home and stay safe.”
Aaron said he then reached out to Bob Bergen, the voice actor of Porky and asked him if he’d voice the line “Stay Home Folks,” and play on Porky’s famous “That’s All Folks.”
Together they made this:
“To everyone working from home–you’re doing the right thing. To those who can’t, PLEASE stay safe. We can get through this,” Aaron said.
*The video is made for entertainment purposes only, no copyright infringement intended. All characters and music are trademarks of Warner Bros. animation.
- Memorial service for George Floyd scheduled for 2 p.m in Minneapolis
- Suspect in custody after police chase ends with 1 dead, 2 officers injured
- WV Attorney General files lawsuit against two retail pharmacy companies
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: Gov. DeWine cancels press conference
- Moment of silence at 2 p.m. in Ohio in remembrance of George Floyd
- Authorities investigating YouTuber, husband who gave up custody of adopted son with autism
- West Virginia Book Festival postponed to 2021
- Winning Lottery ticket sold in West Virginia
- Fairs and festivals can return to WV in July
- Gov. Justice gives reopening West Virginia update at 10:30 a.m.