BOONE COUNTY, WV (WOWK) — A man has been charged after a fatal shooting which occurred on the Fourth of July.
Darren Harless, 27, of Madison is charged with second-degree murder, according to court records.
Officers responded at 4:12 p.m., July 4, 2020, to a reported shooting at Workman’s Branch Road.
Officers determined Harless allegedly shot Timothy Dunlap, according to the record.
Harless could be facing 10 to 40 years in prison if convicted.
- See suspicious activity? WV now has a toll-free drug tip line
- Pres. Trump to hold Monday briefing
- Buckeye State’s COVID-19 cases edge toward 94K
- Beshear gives COVID-19 update as weekend data leans toward plateau
- Marshall County confirms first COVID-19 related death
- Logan County COVID-19 outbreak closes circuit, magistrate court
- Mingo County records 3rd COVID19 death
- Huntington firefighters test positive for COVID-19
- WATCH LIVE: Tropical Storm Isaias to become a hurricane before landfall in the Carolinas, hurricane warnings issued
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 105th birthday with drive-by salute