BOYD COUNTY, KY (WOWK) The Boyd County Emergency Operations Center has announced three new cases of COVID-19 in the county.
The center says the cases include a 30-year-old female, a 70-year-old male and a 66-year-old male. All individuals are isolating at home and are compliant with all public health recommendations, according to the Boyd County Emergency Operations Center. The Ashland-Boyd County Health Department is working on case contacts and contacts are home isolating as well.
- Little by little youth basketball leagues make a comeback
- Nationwide to layoff 250 employees, furlough 350 others; 100 affected in central Ohio
- More KY State Parks set to reopen; Governor says state reaches decline in daily new cases
- Customers excited to see several Capitol Street businesses back open
- More COVID-19 testing coming to all West Virginia jails and prisons
- Kanawha County lunch program plans to feed thousands this summer
- Positive COVID-19 cases in Randolph County continue to increase
- Ohio Lt. Gov. explains the difference between absentee ballots and voting by mail
- Gov. Beshear to give daily 5 p.m. update on reopening Kentucky
- Trump escalates war on Twitter, social media protections