CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) An argument leads to a Charleston man allegedly stabbing his younger brother.
Police arrived at 1:42 p.m., Thursday, April 16, 2020 to 100, Washington Street East to find Dustin Darby, 33, of Charleston was found with a stab wound to his back and chest.
The victim and his older brother, Nathan Darby, 35, of Charleston, got into a verbal argument while inside the residence, police said. The suspect then allegedly attacked the victim, attacking him twice.
The victim was sent to CAMC General Hospital and is listed in critical condition.
The suspect was charged with malicious wounding and transported to the South Central Regional Jail.
- VIDEO: Bob Huggins: “We finally made shots”
- McBride and McClung battle, but No. 11 WVU wins shootout over No. 10 Texas Tech with game-winner in closing moments
- Popular McDonald’s item returns to menus
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- West Virginia COVID-19 numbers dropping, but leaders say don’t drop your guard