SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has quietly added three new coronavirus symptoms to its ongoing list.
According to the CDC’s website, the following symptoms were added on May 13:
- Congestion or runny nose
The three symptoms join the list of others that already include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
“This list does not include all possible symptoms. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19,” according to the CDC.
Texas, Florida and California are setting records for COVID-19 cases and nearly 30 states are reporting an increasing in confirmed cases.
At last check, there were more than 9.4 million confirmed cases worldwide, with more than 484,000 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University.
In the United States, there are more than 2.3 million cases, the most of any country in the world.
- 22nd annual Logan Shrine Club Memorial golf outing to benefit children suffering from diseases
- Cupcake shop celebrates 10 year anniversary
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, Aug. 7: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- WV Corrections continues close watch on COVID-19 numbers at jail
- Shop back to school: tax-free holiday weekend begins in Ohio
- Pioneer Football League cancels Fall league schedule
- WVSU students react to potential TikTok ban
- CDC changes number of days someone has to quarantine if infected with COVID-19
- Governor says West Virginia schools are prepared to reopen
- Ready to have the time of your life? Jennifer Grey returning for ‘Dirty Dancing’ sequel