Jackson County, WV (WOWK) – The Jackson County Health Department has released the latest numbers of COVID-19 related cases bringing the total deaths in the county to eight.
The current number of COVID-19 cases include:
- 397 tested cases
- 134 positive cases
- 243 negative cases
- 20 pending cases
- 8 deaths
- 97 active cases including 8 who are currently in the hospital
- 29 recoveries from COVID-19
Jackson County has seen a spike in COVID-19 related cases recently. Among the notable cases include a total of 64 residents, 32 employees testing positive for the virus in a Jackson County nursing home.
This is a developing story, Please visit WOWKTV.com or watch our newscast for further developments.
- VIDEO: Sean Mahone talks defensive play, Texas Tech’s “tempo”
- VIDEO: Jarret Doege talks homecoming game and improvements for next week
- Winston Wright: “We’re on to the next game” after Texas Tech loss
- VIDEO: “We lost the fourth quarter, we lost the game,” Neal Brown says
- Riverside at St. Albans highlights