BOYD COUNTY, KY (WOWK) - Four more men have been charged with escaping at the Boyd County Detention Center in Kentucky.
Trevor Williams, 31, of Ashland, KY, Billy Finley, 32, of Ashland, KY, Ryan Crisp, 26, of Ashland, KY, and Jonathan Mills, 31, of Ashland, KY, have been indicted by the Boyd County Grand Jury
All four men are facing the charge of escape in the 2nd degree according to court documents from the Boyd County Circuit Court
The indictment states that the attempted escape happened on December 31st, 2017. Law enforcement officials say they were not told by the jail that more escapes were attempted.
On December 28th, 2017, four other men escaped from the Boyd County Detention Center and one is still on the run.
SCSO: Man Shot Neighbor over Grass
WVSP: Man Overdosed with Kid in Hot Car
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Chinese premier orders investigation of vaccine makers
- Pro-tennis tournament brings world-ranked talent to Ashland
- Pompeo calls Iran religious leaders 'hypocritical holy men'
- Gala opens countdown to 50th anniversary of 1st moon landing
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.