ASHLAND, KY (WOWK) - A woman is in jail after stealing a vehicle from the driveway of a home in Ashland, Ky.
Police say Christy Nicole Queen, 28, was arrested for receiving stolen property after she was spotted in the stolen vehicle.
Authorities say the owner of the vehicle was warming the car up in their driveway.
While the vehicle was warming, the owner went back inside their residence, and that is when Queen allegedly got in the vehicle and drove away.
Queen is currently being housed in the Boyd County Detention Center, bond has not yet been set.
We will update with the latest information as it becomes available.
SCSO: Man Shot Neighbor over Grass
WVSP: Man Overdosed with Kid in Hot Car
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Machado shines in Dodger debut as LA beats Brewers 6-4
- The Latest: Cohen lawyer: 'Spin' can't change what's on tape
- Nats' Strasburg loses, beefs with Scherzer; Braves win 8-5
- Keuchel's no-hit bid ends in 7th on nearly-caught liner