(CNN) – During these trying times, we might need a soothing voice to help us get to sleep. This is why Dolly Parton is going to start reading bedtime stories from the Imagination Library starting April 2.
Dolly will be reading the stories in a new youtube series called “Goodnight with Dolly.” The read-aloud program is set to run 10 weeks, and will feature stories including “The Little Engine that Could, “Llama, Llama, Red Pajama” and Parton’s own “Coat of Many Colors.”
The “Jolene” singer has always had a passion for reading. In 1995, she created the gift-giving program “Imagination Library” that mails out free books to children around the world.
- Man, 22, charged with murder after police chase leaves mother of six dead
- Protesters hold ‘Stroll to the Poll’ event, encouraging voters to cast early ballots
- State tests over 1,600 of state’s vulnerable population
- Next court appearance set for father of man accused of fatal Waffle House shooting
- Officer saves choking child while on lunch break at Olive Garden
- Greenup County, KY man arrested for drug trafficking
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 38,111 cases, 2,370 deaths reported
- Walmart pledges $100 million to advance racial equity
- Suspended Buffalo Police officers charged with second-degree assault
- Entire Buffalo Police Emergency Response Team resigns in support of suspended officers