CLEVELAND (WJW) — Even though most kids are doing school from home these days, there’s still a lot of free time for them.
So graphic designer and mother, Natalie Long, decided to find a fun yet educational way to help keep them busy. She designed “My 2020 COVID-19 Time Capsule” worksheets and has since shared them on her Facebook page, LONG Creations.
The worksheets consist of 11 pages and include all kinds of activities for children, like interviewing their parents, listing their favorite foods, and writing a letter to themselves.
- Census ending data collection for 2020 count a month early
- 22 cats left without food and water for a month in Oak Hill
- At least 2 dead, 2 missing in NC town following tornado spawned by Isaias
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: ODH to release latest numbers, DeWine to speak at 2 p.m.
- Ohio woman sentenced for injuring her infant
- Non-profit going the extra mile to feed families during pandemic
- Watch: Massive explosions rock Beirut with widespread damage, injuries
- Truck hauling corn crashes on WV turnpike
- Search underway for suspects in attempted school facility break-in
- Man charged after allegedly setting his own house on fire