Several reports of high water and trees being down are in our area. The following is the list of reports we have received thus far:
- SR 13 is closed between SR 550 and Glouster due to high water.
- SR 56 is closed between The Vinton County line and Athens Corp. due to high water.
- SR 144 is closed between US 50 and SR 329 due to high water.
- SR 329 is closed between SR 144 and SR 550 due to high water.
- SR 356 is closed between SR 681 and SR 56 due to high water.
- SR 550 is closed between SR 690 and SR 329 due to high water.
- SR 550 is closed between East SR 329 and SR 377 due to high water.
- SR 681 is closed between SR 356 and US 50 due to high water.
- SR 685 is restricted SR 78 and SR 13 due to high water.
- Water over roadway KY 1654 and KY 854 in the Rush area, Carter-Boyd county. Use caution. Do not drive thru high water.
- SR 141 is closed between the Lawerence County Line and SR 223 due to high water.
- SR 218 is closed between Lawerence County Line and SR 790 due to high water.
- SR 325 is closed between SR 160 and Meigs County Line due to high water.
- SR 554 is closed between SR 160 and SR 7 due to high water.
- SR 775 is closed between Lawerence County Line and SR 141 due to high water.
- SR 850 is closed between SR 588 and SR 554 due to high water.
12663 Charleston Rd in the Kenna area – Tree down, no lines
1800 Lens Creek Road has High Water over roadway Please do not try to drive through it
South Park Road Underpass – Impassible due to high water
Belle Underpass – Impassible due to high water
Sissonville Drive and Crindle Lane – One lane closed
Poca River Road and James Drive – One lane closed
Waterloo Smith Church Road – Water over the roadway
Parkersburg Road near Folly Run – Tree Down
Arnolsburg Road between Triplett Road and Slate Road – Tree Down
Harmony Road near Jones Ridge – Tree Down
1200 block of Boggs Fork Road – Tree Down
5900 block of Charleston Road between SIlcott Fork and Johnson Creek – Tree Down
SR-239 in both directions between US-52 and SR-104 west of Portsmouth is closed due to flooding
CR-377 in both directions between CR-38 and SR-139 is restricted due to high water
- US 50 between SR 671 and SR 683 – High Water
- SR 56 between SR 93 and SR 328 – High Water
- SR 278 between US 50 and the Hocking County line – High Water
- SR 328 between SR 93 and SR 56 – High Water
36th Street and Core Road – High Water
5084 Stillwell Road in Davisville – High Water
Saint Marys Pike at 36th Street – High Water
4500 block of Stillwell Road – High Water
Old Saint Marys Pike & Newbanks Road – High Water
Laurel Creek Rd (From Old Saint Marys Pike to the 400 block) – High Water