Fire destroys mobile home in Kanawha County

News

UPDATE 12:30 p.m. Nov. 25, 2020: A family in Jordan Creek is now without a home for the holidays after their mobile home went up in flames earlier this morning.

It happened just before 9 a.m. this morning, Wednesday, Nov. 25. The family was home and inside at the time, but everyone made it out safely and no one was injured.

They told firefighters the fire started in the fireplace. Officials are investigating.


KANAWHA COUNTY, WV (WOWK) — A fire destroyed a mobile home this morning in Kanawha County.

Metro 911 officials say the Clendenin, Frame and Pinch volunteer fire departments and the Kanawha County EMT unit responded to the scene on the 1700 block of Creek Road in Clendenin.

Officials say everyone in the home got out of the fire safely.

This is a developing story, and we will continue to update it on WOWKTV.com, the WOWK 13 News App, and on 13 News on air.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download the FREE WOWK 13 News App

Washington DC Bureau

More Washington DC Bureau

Don't Miss

Trending Stories