Video Courtesy: The Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living/Facebook
ROUND ROCK, TX (CNN) — Actor Matthew McConaughey is cheering up some seniors isolated in his home state of Texas. His family is also getting in on the fun.
Virtual bingo is the Oscar winner’s latest plan to help Texans get through the coronavirus pandemic. He played it with residents of the Enclave at Round Rock Senior Living facility.
His wife, model Camila Alves, their children and his mother also joined the game.
It is not the first time McConaughey has tried to help his fellow Texans get through the crisis. He has been using video to spread information and inspiration.
McConaughey is urging people to take precautions and to take care of those who need it most.
- Last day to request absentee ballot in WV
- Hot, sunny days mean time to think about heat safety for people and pets
- Man in Joker mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials
- Two brothers, 6 and 7, die in crash after taking grandparents’ Buick out for ride
- Coronavirus pandemic weighing heavy on travel industry
- Two men sentenced in federal court for traveling to engage in sex with a minor
- Neighbors in Youngs Bottom say flooding is a growing concern in their community
- Peaceful protests continue on Charleston’s West Side
- Man allegedly caught eating 90-year-old grandmother’s body
- Some waiting for funding, others committing fraud