CHARLESTON, WV (CNN) – It’s the partnership you never knew you needed — or maybe wanted … Crocs and Kentucky Fried Chicken have joined forces.
The footwear company and fast food chain have created the KFC Crocs Bucket Clog.
This limited edition shoe is covered in a fried chicken print. The base has the iconic KFC red-stripe bucket look and it comes with two attachable charms that look — and smell — like fried chicken.
The shoe will be sold for $59.99 and will be available in unisex sizes this spring.
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020
- The ‘Grand Challenge’: Plans to strengthen America’s water infrastructure
- Charleston Fourth of July fireworks a success despite COVID-19
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- 2 dead, 8 injured in night club shooting in South Carolina
- One dead, one injured in Huntington shooting
- Cast your vote: All-Mountaineer Head Coach
- Active COVID-19 cases rise in the Mountian State
- Update: Detectives investigating after body found in Kanawha County
- Heat wave keeping its grip on the tri-state