CHARLESTON, WV (CNN) – It’s the partnership you never knew you needed — or maybe wanted … Crocs and Kentucky Fried Chicken have joined forces.
The footwear company and fast food chain have created the KFC Crocs Bucket Clog.
This limited edition shoe is covered in a fried chicken print. The base has the iconic KFC red-stripe bucket look and it comes with two attachable charms that look — and smell — like fried chicken.
The shoe will be sold for $59.99 and will be available in unisex sizes this spring.
- See suspicious activity? WV now has a toll-free drug tip line
- Pres. Trump to hold Monday briefing
- Buckeye State’s COVID-19 cases edge toward 94K
- Beshear gives COVID-19 update as weekend data leans toward plateau
- Marshall County confirms first COVID-19 related death
- Logan County COVID-19 outbreak closes circuit, magistrate court
- Mingo County records 3rd COVID19 death
- Huntington firefighters test positive for COVID-19
- WATCH LIVE: Tropical Storm Isaias to become a hurricane before landfall in the Carolinas, hurricane warnings issued
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 105th birthday with drive-by salute