ATLANTA, GA (CNN) – While the Georgia Aquarium is closed to human visitors amir the coronavirus outbreak, the Atlanta Humane Society took these adorable kitties to check out the fishes.
Their names are Nemo, Guppy, Marlin, Bubbles and Dory. How cute are they?!
They aren’t up for adoption right now, but if you are interested in adopting a cat or kitten, you can check out your local animal shelter.
Also, the Human Society wants to remind everyone there is no evidence pets can spread COVID-19.
Have multiple caregiver options in place, just in case you get sick and are unable to care for your pet.
- Last day to request absentee ballot in WV
- Hot, sunny days mean time to think about heat safety for people and pets
- Man in Joker mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials
- Two brothers, 6 and 7, die in crash after taking grandparents’ Buick out for ride
- Coronavirus pandemic weighing heavy on travel industry
- Two men sentenced in federal court for traveling to engage in sex with a minor
- Neighbors in Youngs Bottom say flooding is a growing concern in their community
- Peaceful protests continue on Charleston’s West Side
- Man allegedly caught eating 90-year-old grandmother’s body
- Some waiting for funding, others committing fraud