ATLANTA, GA (CNN) – While the Georgia Aquarium is closed to human visitors amir the coronavirus outbreak, the Atlanta Humane Society took these adorable kitties to check out the fishes.
Their names are Nemo, Guppy, Marlin, Bubbles and Dory. How cute are they?!
They aren’t up for adoption right now, but if you are interested in adopting a cat or kitten, you can check out your local animal shelter.
Also, the Human Society wants to remind everyone there is no evidence pets can spread COVID-19.
Have multiple caregiver options in place, just in case you get sick and are unable to care for your pet.
- West Virginia student-athletes rally outside of the Capitol
- High school sports to re-open; bar & restaurant limits on tables in WV COVID-19 spike
- Neighbors react after grandparents charged in death 5-year-old girl
- 157 new cases of virus in 24 hours; Monongalia County sees spike
- Orioles name John Means starter for Opening Day
- WVDNR announces 2020 Antlerless Deer Season limited permit area applications
- ‘Life jackets worn, nobody mourns’: Officials urge open water safety
- Meet the new WV State Health Officer and Commissioner of DHHR
- Coalition requests removal of Stonewall Jackson statue from WV Capitol grounds
- Poll shows second stimulus check needed to help Americans pay bills