CHARLESTON, WV (CNN) – It’s the partnership you never knew you needed — or maybe wanted … Crocs and Kentucky Fried Chicken have joined forces.
The footwear company and fast food chain have created the KFC Crocs Bucket Clog.
This limited edition shoe is covered in a fried chicken print. The base has the iconic KFC red-stripe bucket look and it comes with two attachable charms that look — and smell — like fried chicken.
The shoe will be sold for $59.99 and will be available in unisex sizes this spring.
- Desperate to stop virus’ spread, countries limit travel
- WV State Senate fails to approve constitutional amendment to overhaul tax system
- Man stole more than $700,000 from Veterans of Foreign Wars
- City officials: We have begun tearing down Washington Street building
- Couple makes mats for the homeless out of plastic bags
- Illinois police department rallies behind boy with cancer
- Bill to assist rural Kentucky hospitals clears House panel
- Handgun confiscated at Yeager Airport
- Man accused of raping, abusing infant sentenced to 4 years in prison
- Pinellas Park teacher who died of cancer leaves behind $60K for her school to build sensory playground