GRAPHIC VIDEO: Homeless man brings dead raccoon inside McDonald’s


Terror. Shock. Confusion. Disgust. Nonchalance.

Those are perhaps just a few of the emotions some people inside a McDonald’s in San Francisco over the weekend were feeling when a homeless man walked into the restaurant, with a dead raccoon in tow. 

The video, which was shot at the McDonald’s located near Potrero Avenue and 16th Street on Sunday, was first uploaded to Facebook by Chris Brooks before it was shared on YouTube and Reddit.

In the nearly 7-minute video, the homeless man is clearly seen with the carcass of the raccoon on the table while it appears he is being told to leave the restaurant by a worker. 

The man then gets up and walks away from the table. 

“Wow! This mother****** bringing a dead a** raccoon in the McDonalds. This mother****** crazy boy, I tell you! Only in San Francisco! Only in mother******* San Francisco!” Brooks can be heard saying in the video.

The homeless man is then seen close to the restroom looking on at the crowd in bewilderment, as the raccoon just lays there and more people begin to gawk and wonder what all the ruckus is about.

“He needs to go to jail!” Brooks yells. 

The homeless man is then seen allegedly being confronted by another man from across the room. 

At this time, another unidentified man picks up the raccoon with his bare hands and exits the restaurant, with the homeless man following behind.

The unidentified man who picked up the raccoon then tosses the raccoon in the trash can and walks away. 

A trail of blood is seen on the ground inside the McDonald’s, leading outside into the trash can. 

“I don’t want nothing out of there! Ya’ll need to call the Health Department!” Brooks says. “I will never come to this McDonald’s on 16th and Potrero again!”

A McDonald’s spokesperson tells KRON4 that they took this incident very seriously and the most important thing for them is the health and safety of their patrons. 

A manager at the McDonald’s confronted the transient soon after he entered the restaurant with the raccoon and told him to leave, according to the spokesperson. 

Workers at the McDonald’s also immediately contacted police and shut down the restaurant. 

The spokesperson said when police arrived they made contact with the transient. 

The entire McDonald’s was sanitized before they reopened. 

If you are in need of mental health services or know someone that needs help, click here for a list of resources available for you in San Francisco

WARNING: The following video contains graphic content and explicit language that some may find disturbing. Viewer discretion is strongly advised. 

Mobile app users click here to watch video



Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download the FREE WOWK 13 News App

Washington DC Bureau

More Washington DC Bureau

Don't Miss

Trending Stories