FRANKFORT, KY (WOWK) – Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear reported no new deaths Saturday. The total number of Kentuckians lost to the virus remains at 391.
“For only the second time in about a month and a half, we have zero new deaths to report,” Beshear says.
As of 5 p.m. May 23, Beshear said there were at least 8,571 coronavirus cases in Kentucky, 148 of which were newly confirmed Saturday.
At least 3,102 Kentuckians have recovered from the virus.
- Cinema chain AMC warns it may not survive the pandemic
- Exclusive poll shows support for George Floyd protests, disapproval of Trump’s response
- US Attorney: Drug charges could have impacted ‘four times the population of West Virginia’
- WVU announces mandatory COVID testing prior to fall semester
- KSP investigates fatal crash in Floyd County
- Minnesota AG to upgrade murder charge against officer in Floyd case; three other officers face charges
- Kanawha County polling place moved to new location for primary election
- UPDATE: Missing West Virginia man found safe
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: 36,792 cases, 2,299 deaths
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Cristobal moving inland over Mexico