FRANKFORT, KY (WOWK) – Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear confirmed 67 new cases of the coronavirus Sunday, bringing the state’s total to at least 15,232.
Beshear also reported four new deaths Sunday, raising the total to 558 Kentuckians lost to the virus.
“Let’s remember to light up our homes and businesses green and ring our bells each morning at 10 a.m. to let these families know we care about them,” Beshear said.
For additional information, including up-to-date lists of positive cases and deaths, as well as breakdowns of coronavirus infections by county, race and ethnicity, click here.
- Marching band national guidelines offered to help units march forward into school season
- UPDATE: Some I-79 back open after crash
- Boyd County identifies man found in Ohio River
- Trump commutes longtime friend Roger Stone’s sentence
- No band camps in West Virginia this summer for marching units, more rules set for other musical groups as well
- New Lay’s flavored after beloved dishes at iconic American restaurants
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, July 10: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Fresh produce comes to Charleston’s West Side
- Death of 5-year-old not first involving Scioto County Children Services
- Gov. Beshear: Mask mandate in effect, despite judge’s order