SCIOTO COUNTY, OH (WOWK) — One Ohio correctional facility employee has tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee at Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville has tested positive for the virus Friday, June 5, 2020.
There are 37 inmates are currently in quarantine at the correctional facility, according to the Ohio Department of Corrections.
No other information is known at this time.
- St. Albans Police investigating after body found in Kanawha River
- Even during pandemic beekeeping remains an essential service
- One in four teachers at risk of serious illness if infected with COVID-19
- One death, 72 new cases of virus in Mountain State
- Here’s how to keep your pets cool and safe this summer
- ‘Herd That’ bounced from TBT after falling to Overseas Elite 93-76
- 6-year-old inspired by Positive Actions creates refreshment stand for her West Virginia community
- What does the COVID-19 swab test feel like?
- Pathologist found blood clots in ‘almost every organ’ during autopsies on COVID-19 patients
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths