SCIOTO COUNTY, OH (WOWK) – Ten new cases of the coronavirus have been reported in Scioto County today. This jump brings the county’s COVID-19 case total to 66.
According to a statement sent to 13 News by the Scioto County and Portsmouth City Health Departments, two more residents have recovered, bring the total recovered to 35.
At this time, the county has not reported any deaths related to the virus.
- 13 News Now webcast, Monday, August 3rd, 2020: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Once Isaias moves out, our weather will warm up again
- Fayette County woman battles end-stage liver disease, looking for donors
- Kanawha County school re-entry plan approved
- Interactive Roster Breakdown: Tight ends
- ‘Serious threat to livestock’ found in Gallia County
- Increase in KY COVID-19 cases begins to slow
- Wheeling man faces federal time for child porn
- Warning: Scammer pretending to be actual police officer
- See suspicious activity? WV now has a toll-free drug tip line