KANAWHA COUNTY, WV (WOWK) – The Kanawha-Charleston Health Department announced Monday there are 165 (104 active, 61 closed) cases of COVID-19 and four associated deaths in Kanawha County as of this afternoon.
The number will be sent to news media daily at 4:30 p.m. and is updated throughout the day at KCHDwv.org.
Disclaimer: This release may not be reflected in State totals reported by the WV Bureau for Public Health due to date and time of release.
- Sheriff: Phone scammers pretending to be deputies
- Parents need help flying preemie babies born in Utah home to Florida
- Man says he was threatened with noose, called racial slurs
- COVID-19 can float in the air, and the WHO should clearly tell people that, experts say
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 57,956 total cases, 2,927 deaths
- Coronavirus House Calls returns in primetime special ‘Combating the Comeback’
- Feeling short-changed? COVID-19 causing nationwide coin shortage
- No more delays — July 15 is Tax Day. What to know about the deadline
- WV Gov. Justice orders masks in buildings
- Country rocker and fiddler Charlie Daniels dies at age 83