LOGAN COUNTY, WV (WOWK) – The Logan County Health Department confirmed today 13 employees of Logan Regional Medical Center have tested positive for the coronavirus.
Health officials say they are currently notifying contacts of the employees. All employees who tested positive for COVID-19 have been quarantined.
- Marshall’s Child Development Academy temporally closes due to COVID
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 100,848 cases now reported in the state
- 5.1 earthquake felt across North Carolina
- COVID-19 claims 8 more lives in West Virginia
- South Charleston’s Aaliyah Dunham earns spot on Big East All-Academic team
- Marshall Football schedule impacted by COVID-19 & MAC cancellations
- Rock Hill Girls Basketball holds inaugural golf outing
- Ohio University student-athletes protest against police brutality
- 6th annual backpack giveaway takes place in North Charleston
- County Day Report Center employee tests positive for COVID