CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) — Members of the West Virginia National Guard sanitized multiple locations commonly used by Charleston Police Officers.
A hydrogen-peroxide based fogging system was used to disinfect all surfaces.
Normal police operations continued throughout the cleaning.
- Softball life continues for former Buffalo & Marshall grad Ali Burdette
- YWCA offers programs to help domestic violence victims find housing
- One dead after fatal crash in Wood County
- Here’s what classrooms will look like in West Virginia this fall
- Couple graduates from first family treatment court in the state
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- Double sexual assault trial begins for former Marshall student
- Charleston Montessori School switching to outdoor classrooms
- ‘There’s a lot to lose’: Marshall Football season uncertain
- Big concerns about whether West Virginia has enough broadband for students