You can watch at 6:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m., Saturday, June 28, and 6 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., Sunday, June 29.
- Andrew Snyder, executive director of “Fairness West Virginia.” He talks about the U.S. Supreme Court ruling protecting the LGBTQ community from workplace discrimination.
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey (R-WV). He talks about the U.S. Supreme Court ruling that re-opens the construction of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline for natural gas. He also talks about his re-election bid for a third term.
- Sam Brown Petsonk, Democratic Nominee for West Virginia Attorney General. He updates us on the Blackjewel Coal legal action and also talks about his campaign for AG.
- CEO Albert Wright Jr. and Amy Bush Marone, chief operating officer, of WVU Medicine Children’s Hospital. They talk about the new Children’s Hospital under construction in Morgantown.
- Putnam County Fair livestock auction continues virtually amid pandemic
- The dynamic of beach re-nourishment
- Portsmouth River Days Festival cancelled due to the coronavirus
- Putnam County man indicted for threatening law enforcement officers on Snapchat
- Charleston has a new citizen action group to promote social justice
- Shaquille O’Neal stops to help crash victim along Florida highway
- 13 News Now webcast, Tuesday, July 14: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Pastor loses pounds after making promise to late wife
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- Groups call for removal of Stonewall Jackson statue