CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – In this week’s Inside West Virginia Politics, we talk about how Mountain State officials continue to battle against the coronavirus, the CARES Two package currently being discussed in Congress and how it could benefit the state.
In segment one, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) explains how he works to get the answers on how the VA Medical Center murders were able to take place, how he hopes to help those who lost their jobs to the COVID-19 pandemic and how the “hot spots” provision will help those throughout the Mountain State.
- WVDII celebrates milestone; continues outreach online amidst pandemic
- Logan County man charged in stabbing of future father-in-law
- West Virginia Fruit and Berry celebrates 25th anniversary with launch of new bourbon
- Scioto County grandparents now face rape charges in death of 5-year-old girl
- 13 News Now webcast, Tuesday, August 4: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Isaias whips up eastern US
- Some WV lawmakers want liability protections for small businesses
- #BREAKING – Suspect in Beckley Pet Supplies Plus murder arrested
- UPDATE: All lanes on I-77 reopen
- Dangerous Kanawha County intersection finally gets traffic signals