CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – On Inside West Virginia Politics, Kent Carper, president of the Kanawha County Commission, tells us how Kanawha County is doing under the shadow of the projected state budget deficit, as well as how they’ve combated financial troubles.
He also talks about the gradual reopening of county parks, including guidelines to be followed, as well as the facilities that will not be opening.
- DeWine: Ohio ‘fully intends to have school in the fall’
- Parents arrested after 10-year-old tests positive for meth
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 36,350 cases, 2,258 deaths reported
- Tropical Storm Cristobal forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Athletes join protest in Morgantown
- Amsted Rail invests in West Virginia company
- WV National Guard investigates ‘inflammatory comments’ regarding national protests
- Kentucky motorists encouraged to renew license through mail
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral
- Man arrested on drug charge in Meigs County