CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – On this week’s episode, we talk with two men running for West Virginia Attorney General, discuss one of the Supreme Court’s recent rulings with the executive director of Fairness West Virginia and look into the future of WVU Medicine Children’s Hospital at their recent topping-out ceremony.
In segment 3, Sam Brown Petsonk, the Democratic candidate for West Virginia Attorney General explains why he believes Mountain State residents should vote for him, why he takes issue with drug settlements West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey has made with drug manufacturers over the opioid crisis and why he believes repealing Obamacare would negatively impact many West Virginians.
- Putnam County Fair livestock auction continues virtually amid pandemic
- The dynamic of beach re-nourishment
- Portsmouth River Days Festival cancelled due to the coronavirus
- Putnam County man indicted for threatening law enforcement officers on Snapchat
- Charleston has a new citizen action group to promote social justice
- Shaquille O’Neal stops to help crash victim along Florida highway
- 13 News Now webcast, Tuesday, July 14: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Pastor loses pounds after making promise to late wife
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- Groups call for removal of Stonewall Jackson statue