CHARLESTON, WV (WOWK) – United States Representative Carol Miller talks about the $8.2 billion aid package that will be used to handle a variety of coronavirus-related efforts, including providing food for children and families, COVID-19 testing, and IRS tax credits, among others.
She also tells us that it’s important to do everything you can to protect yourself, but says you cannot forget to live your life in the process.
- Reporter’s cam captures tremble
- Laredo residents ordered to cover their mouths and noses in public places
- Non-essential Personal Protective Equipment use hurting first responders
- Jackson County Health Department confirms West Virginia’s second COVID-19 related death
- Information and referral hotline receives more calls than usual
- Ohio AG sends cease and desist letter to Hobby Lobby
- West Virginia Primary Election delayed; Schools delayed, too
- Marshall University offers Credit/No Credit grading option for spring semester
- Bobblehead unveiled to honor Dr. Fauci
- ‘Quarantine & Prom’: Dad asks daughter out to senior prom