MORGANTOWN, WV (WOWK) – On this week’s Inside West Virginia Politics, we talk with two men running for West Virginia Attorney General, discuss one of the Supreme Court’s recent rulings with the executive director of Fairness West Virginia and look into the future of WVU Medicine Children’s Hospital at their recent topping-out ceremony.
In segment 4, WVU Medicine Children’s Hospital CEO Albert Wright Jr. and Chief Operating Officer Amy Bush Marone explain why the hospital’s future facility will benefit West Virginia, what future treatments and technology we can expect and how the completed facility will provide much-needed visual distractions for sick children.
- Putnam County Fair livestock auction continues virtually amid pandemic
- The dynamic of beach re-nourishment
- Portsmouth River Days Festival cancelled due to the coronavirus
- Putnam County man indicted for threatening law enforcement officers on Snapchat
- Charleston has a new citizen action group to promote social justice
- Shaquille O’Neal stops to help crash victim along Florida highway
- 13 News Now webcast, Tuesday, July 14: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Pastor loses pounds after making promise to late wife
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- Groups call for removal of Stonewall Jackson statue