FRANKFORT, KY (WOWK) – Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear says the state 248 positive cases of COVID-19.
He asks Kentuckians to continue to follow social distancing guidelines to prevent those who work with the most vulnerable from contracting the virus.
Beshear is also asking city, local and park authorities to work to prevent gatherings in public areas that remain open.
- WV PSC approves certificates for new Longview power plant in Mon County
- Michigan man pays for nurses’ gas
- Pres. Trump, White House coronavirus task force plan Saturday afternoon briefing
- ‘COVID-19 Time Capsule’ worksheets great way for kids to keep busy, record their experiences
- Surgeon General: Here’s how you can make a cloth mask today in just a few easy steps
- Gov. DeWine signs order expanding telehealth in Ohio
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 3,739 cases reported, 102 deaths
- Silver Alert issued for missing North Carolina man
- 49 UT students who took spring break trip now positive for COVID-19
- PA State Police issue first stay at home order citation to woman ‘just going for a drive’