LOGAN COUNTY, KY (WOWK) – An Amber Alert has been issued for twin girls in Logan County.
According to police, Neely Blanchard, 33, of Bowling Green, Kentucky, left her mother Susan Blanchard’s home with her two 7-year-old twin daughters and has not returned.
Susan Blanchard had obtained sole guardianship of the girls previously, through a Logan County Kentucky Court Order, which described Neely as “extremely unstable,” police say
Neely Blanchard (a.k.a. Neely Blanchard-Petrie or Neely Petrie) is reportedly in possession of a handgun.
Neely Blanchard is wanted by the Logan County Sheriff’s Office on a national basis for Kidnapping and Custodial Interference.
The twins have brown hair and a medium build.
One was last seen wearing a purple jacket, while the other was wearing a grey t-shirt and dark shorts.
Police describe Neely Blanchard as a caucasian female with brown hair, medium build, 5’5″ and approximately 140 pounds.
She was last seen driving a black 2014 Ford Escape with Florida specialized plate “ECLAUSE”.
She is reported to have family and friends in Florida, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and South Carolina.
Anyone who sees Neely Blanchard, the two 7-year-old girls or the 2014 Black Ford Escape with “ECLAUSE” plates, please call 911 and report to your local authorities.
Residents can also call the Logan County ECC at 270-726-4911.
- Cleveland Indians look into changing name amid pressure
- 4 injured in shooting at Riverchase Galleria, conditions unknown
- Video: Starfish at Garden City beach touch arm tips, then one takes shape of banana peel
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- Jimmie Johnson first NASCAR driver to test positive for COVID-19
- Route 60 Ramble aims to make West Virginian’s tourists in their backyards
- West Virginia man charged after allegedly shooting son
- Solar power conversion underway at iconic West Virginia business
- “State-of-the-art” fitness center awarded to Wurtland Middle School
- 13 News Now webcast, Friday, July 3: Live at 9 p.m. EST