FRANKFORT, KY (WOWK) – Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear is set to give an update on COVID-19 in the Bluegrass State at approximately 4 p.m. Friday, July 17, 2020.
Watch the governor’s full briefing here:
Yesterday, the governor confirmed 413 new cases and five additional deaths, bringing the state to 21,083 coronavirus cases and 650 deaths.
The governor also said 507,197 coronavirus tests performed in Kentucky. The positivity rate currently stands at 4.38%, and at least 5,500 Kentuckians have recovered from the virus.
- Hurricane woman transforms sinkhole into ‘wildlife oasis’
- County school systems approve re-entry plans
- KCHD offers free COVID-19 testing
- Governor’s Office looking at COVID-19 outbreaks in southern counties
- 13 News Now webcast, Monday, August 3rd, 2020: Live at 9 p.m. EST
- Once Isaias moves out, our weather will warm up again
- Fayette County woman battles end-stage liver disease, looking for donors
- Kanawha County school re-entry plan approved
- Interactive Roster Breakdown: Tight ends
- ‘Serious threat to livestock’ found in Gallia County