BOYD COUNTY, KY (WOWK) – The Boyd County coroner has identified the man’s body that was found in Ohio River near Catlettsburg yesterday.
The man has been identified as 41-year-old Mitchell Dean of Huntington. Dean had been reported missing by his mother about five days ago.
- Honda recalls 1.6M vans and SUVs in US
- LIVE: Olympics difficult to hold without a vaccine; athletes get financial boost as training continues
- Well-known acrobat handcuffed at Myrtle Beach over thong ordinance; video goes viral
- USDA to conduct vaccine in Ohio, WV to combat wildlife rabies
- More than half of American adults have experienced a loss of income because of COVID-19
- Abuse reporting system now practiced by Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston
- Second stimulus checks: Progress slow on virus relief bill with $1,200 payments
- Watch Live: Isaias downgraded to tropical storm over eastern N. Carolina
- Local church set to hold blood drive Tuesday
- Hurricane woman transforms sinkhole into ‘wildlife oasis’