FRANKFORT, KY (WOWK) – Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear is providing a daily update on the status of COVID-19 in Kentucky.
As of yesterday, the number of cases of COVID-19 rose to 198. A fifth COVID-19 related death was also reported yesterday.
Beshear says the next two to three weeks will be critical in stopping the spread of the coronavirus. He also said yesterday anyone in Kentucky who has had to leave their jobs due to COVID-19 is now eligible for unemployment.
Beshear continues to ask Kentuckians to be diligent and resilient in staying home to stop the spread of the virus.
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- How to take off disposable gloves properly
- Polar bear cub plays with toy
- Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear confirms 92 new COVID-19 cases, three new deaths
- WV PSC approves certificates for new Longview power plant in Mon County
- Michigan man pays for nurses’ gas
- Trump says ‘toughest’ weeks ahead as coronavirus spreads
- ‘COVID-19 Time Capsule’ worksheets great way for kids to keep busy, record their experiences
- Surgeon General: Here’s how you can make a cloth mask today in just a few easy steps
- Gov. DeWine signs order expanding telehealth in Ohio