LONDON, Ky. (AP) – Authorities in Kentucky say five people were arrested during a drunken house party where a teenager was allegedly assaulted.
News outlets report Laurel County deputies found an unconscious 17-year-old boy suffering from head trauma in a back bedroom early Sunday morning.
A sheriff’s office statement says 19-year-old John Tyler Masters, 18-year-old Brady Tyler Cook and a 16-year-old boy were charged with assault.
Deputies say they have text messages and video describing the assault. Deputies say a 17-year-old boy was charged with tampering with evidence for allegedly intentionally deleting a video of the assault.
The release says the party was filled with intoxicated adults and juveniles, including 18-year-old Madison Brown, who was charged with disorderly conduct. Deputies say she was acting belligerent.
Deputies didn’t immediately release further information on the assault.
- Cabell- Huntington Health board passes indoor vaping ban
- Healthy Grandfamilies Program director, graduates testify at State Capitol
- Three arrests in copper wire theft at cell phone towers in Kanawha County
- Man arrested in connection with 17-year-old girl found dead in sewer drain
- Gallia County, Hopewell Health Centers partner for mew multi-treatment facility
- Herbert Hoover High School breaks ground in Elkview
- Congresswoman Carol Miller files for re-election
- State Superintendent of Schools to recommend leaving social studies credit requirements the same
- WV Congressional delegation weighs in on VA Clarksburg deaths
- Arrests made in cell tower cable thefts