LONDON, Ky. (AP) – Authorities in Kentucky say five people were arrested during a drunken house party where a teenager was allegedly assaulted.
News outlets report Laurel County deputies found an unconscious 17-year-old boy suffering from head trauma in a back bedroom early Sunday morning.
A sheriff’s office statement says 19-year-old John Tyler Masters, 18-year-old Brady Tyler Cook and a 16-year-old boy were charged with assault.
Deputies say they have text messages and video describing the assault. Deputies say a 17-year-old boy was charged with tampering with evidence for allegedly intentionally deleting a video of the assault.
The release says the party was filled with intoxicated adults and juveniles, including 18-year-old Madison Brown, who was charged with disorderly conduct. Deputies say she was acting belligerent.
Deputies didn’t immediately release further information on the assault.
- Giant Eagle requests customers not openly carry guns inside stores
- Marshall is starting to get recognized for more than just athletics
- FRUTH AND VALLEY HEALTH PARTNER UP TO OFFER BETTER SERVICES IN MILTON
- Two houses catch fire in Huntington Sunday night
- Pedestrian struck in Smithers Sunday night
- Bishop: $1.2M from sale will go to help sex abuse victims
- GM offers new products for closed plants
- Three arrested after infants found in back seat of car with drugs
- Man shot and killed in vehicle, police search for shooter
- First responders prepare for the unexpected in exercise drill