FRANKFORT, KY (WOWK) – Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear is set to give an update on reopening the Bluegrass State and COVID-19.
Yesterday, the governor confirmed 127 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the state’s total to 9,077. At least 3,124 Kentuckians have recovered.
The state has also confirmed six new deaths, bringing the state’s total to 400.
In a Facebook post earlier today, Beshear announced today’s briefing would start with some “kid-friendly” videos talking about staying healthy and the importance of wearing masks.
- St. Albans Police investigating after body found in Kanawha River
- Even during pandemic beekeeping remains an essential service
- One in four teachers at risk of serious illness if infected with COVID-19
- One death, 72 new cases of virus in Mountain State
- Here’s how to keep your pets cool and safe this summer
- ‘Herd That’ bounced from TBT after falling to Overseas Elite 93-76
- 6-year-old inspired by Positive Actions creates refreshment stand for her West Virginia community
- What does the COVID-19 swab test feel like?
- Pathologist found blood clots in ‘almost every organ’ during autopsies on COVID-19 patients
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths