FRANKFORT, KY (WOWK) – Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear is set to give a daily update on the state’s “Healthy at Work” reopening plan at 5 p.m. May 21, 2020.
Yesterday, the governor confirmed 166 new COVID-19 cases, bringing Kentucky’s total to 8,167. A total of 2,919 Kentuckians have recovered.
He also confirmed 10 additional coronavirus-related deaths in the state.
- Customers excited to see several Capitol Street businesses back open
- More COVID-19 testing coming to all West Virginia jails and prisons
- Kanawha County lunch program plans to feed thousands this summer
- Positive COVID-19 cases in Randolph County continue to increase
- Ohio Lt. Gov. explains the difference between absentee ballots and voting by mail
- Gov. Beshear to give daily 5 p.m. update on reopening Kentucky
- WATCH LIVE: Authorities give update on the death of George Floyd amidst violent protests in Minneapolis
- Trump escalates war on Twitter, social media protections
- Board of Health approves grants to pay healthcare staff overtime
- Man learns his license plate has a twin when another driver’s bills arrive