MOREHEAD, Ky (WOWK) – Kentucky State Police are investigating human remains found in Rowan County.
Kentucky state Polices say they responded to a call around 2:50 pm Sunday, February 9, 2020, of human remains in a field on McBrayer Road in Clearfield, Kentucky. The human remains have been sent to the medical examiner’s office in Frankfort for identification.
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Department and Rowan County Coroner’s Office assisted in the investigation.
- West Virginia Senate passes bill to make Daylight Saving Time the official time of the state; moves to House for consideration
- Missing man reported in Kanawha County
- LIVE: Candidates answer tough questions in Democratic presidential primary debate
- Megan Boswell tells News Channel 11 she is pregnant, claims she was unable to take polygraph because of it
- Update on bumper cars in South Charleston
- Ohio lawmakers propose banning transgender athletes from girls and women’s sports
- More people turn to crowdfunding to help with medical expenses
- FDA accuses Jimmy John’s of serving vegetables linked to E. coli and salmonella outbreaks
- HB 136 continues ‘tough sell’ to Kentucky Senate
- ‘Remarkable Woman’: Dr. Sherri Young